Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Random (1)

Ah well, since I have superbly long periods of free times in the morning, why not I just keep this blog updated? Not likely to last long but what the hell, lets try anyway...

Firstly, MMU management sucks, VERY seriously.
Only 3 aircons in the SEC building is working, and the techinicians are not fixing it anytime soon
there are 64 wireless ports around MMU, only half of them are working.
I booked a room for a chess session, my reason for booking the room was clearly stated: "CHESS LEAGUE TOURNAMENT"
They gave me a theatre style room. like WTF?!!! and when I go to see those *%&% ppl to change the venue, they said: "send us as email to request for venue change" @#^#*%^#$%^&* I am THERE in person goddammit! and after 12 hours of requesting for the change it is still NOT changed.

*Kills all MMU staff.

Bah, all these is making me mad, went up the hill to cool off and take pictures, unfortunately I went up a tad bit early and so couldn't catch the sunset, but heck, here's somepics


Cloud Formation here is damn cool...


The Sun retreats into the West...

Went to the Emina AGM that night, since I had to interview some potential candidates for my chess club committees, by the time I arrived at the AGM Edo's speech is over and they had started playing some games...

anyone knows Edo? Well if you don't here he is :P

Ah~~~ this pic explains all.

Ciao~~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Yichong..
'Finally' u write something I can understand.. Haha...
So ur request to change the venue is still pending?
Hmm.. Ask them to change for u or die.. haha, spb style XD

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP automatic gates italy Cleaners consumer review vacuum

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home