Friday, March 10, 2006

The Stage

Its actually a Singing Competition, English in nature.

I stuck around the whole time. Just to support a friend of a friend >_<"
Although its true I got stuck with the job of phototaking halfway through

So... anyone who wants the photo just ask me when I'm using my laptop, of course u'll need to have a thumb-drive ready.

All in all, I'm rather impressed with the way English Language Society organized the event. I wrote them off the list of successful clubs early this year as their meetings were completely lame and stuff. Well, goes to show more of the fact first impressions are not accurate.

As much as the event was well-organized, the singers generally suck. Its amazing when you consider out of 30 people, 10 made it to the finals, and out of that 10, half of them just aint have any talent.

The Man of the day was Wayne, My classmate (although I've never talked to him) He was the best singer among them by far (duh, he won) and it was a rather obvious choice (I guessed that he will win quite early on, the moment the last contestant started singing to be presice) The friend of a friend (her name was Anne) got 5th, i think...


here's Wayne


Oh ya Vic came... not interested in him, but here's a picture neeways


Positions 1 to 4 (too lazy to sort them out, here anyway)