Monday, March 06, 2006

Hitz.fm 9th birthday bash

Started the exodus at a little before noon. Suji came to fetch me coz my mom is gonna use the car on that day haiz...

We reached MP at around 1. And was in the course of eating lunch when Alex sms-ed me.

Ops... forgotten all about Alex wanting to come too. Muahahaha... Luckily he has a motorbike. (Come late somemore lah Alex)

This was my 1st concert ever. So it was rather fun, although the only reason I actually went was just to get the hell out of my house. Living at home just sux.

Well, I really have nothing to say about all the stuff that happen, as it just so happen that I have no interest to write so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger YeapSY said...

>Well, I really have nothing to say about all the stuff that happen, as it just so happen that I have no interest to write so much.

Meh. At least type down the stuffs that happened during the birthday bash, or how Rudy and JJ screamed at the top of their lungs non stop throughout the 9 hours, till they developed sore throats that still persisted till monday?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home