Thursday, August 25, 2005

Windows Voice recognition

Heh. Had nothing to do, so I went and tried this program on mah's pc.

So mah typed out this passage.

Testing out the windows voice recognition program. The tutorial of this program stated that after the first training session I can get about 85% accuracy. Well, I’ve already trained the computer for 3 sessions. Lets see how good is this program, I’m now going to read this passage to the computer.

Read it to da pc... look what came out...

There’s still out the windows OS-nation program at the details of this program stated that after the first training session I can get about 85 percent accuracy back I’ve already trained the computer for tree sessions that Seahawk goodies this program I’m not going to read these essays to the computer

Hmph, so much for 85% accuracy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home