Friday, May 20, 2005

Lock, Cock, and ready to Rock

Well, I guess next sem is coming right up. I'm done with my course registration, so I should be accepted into Law now. 2 more weeks... then its back to mmu. While I can't say I like to study, extended holidays always wears me down as boredom piles itself on me. Althought this time around its not that bad, I'm looking forward to be back in MMU nonetheless.

************************
Malaysian MP's nvr do give up on idiocy do they? Even now they r trying to put the blame of rape victims onto their clothing. To me, that shows exactly what the MP's think when seeing a scantily dressed woman. (yeah yeah, deny it.) If the commentors can come up with such a lame reason, it only means the commentors are some goddamn idiots as well.

Fact: fully clothed woman also gets raped, now how do they explain that? They exposed their FACE?? c'mon, stop putting the blame on the girls. Rape even occurs in the Arabs for gods sake, where the only thing exposed are the EYES!!! So will the MP's stop their parody of fools and start living up to your job!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home