Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Weather Control Indeed

Never thought I'll be posting this but here goes.

A REPORTER from UTUSAN MALAYSIA claims that the USA OWNS a WEATHER CONTROL DEVICE!! And he CLAIMS that all the recent natural disasters are CAUSED by them! OMG what the hell is going on in this world now? I never would have believed such anti-western sentinent had I not seen this idiocy. The article furthur accuses the USA of wanting to take control of INDONESIAN OILFIELDS, hence unleasing their "weather control" powers, creating the sept 26 TSUNAMI and the recent QUAKES the hit Indonesia. Since when had we stoop so low as to throw unproven accusations supported by RIDICULOUS bullshit? Hah, and again I blame HUMAN FOOLISHNESS as I've stated quite a few times before.
Does anyone know how huge a volume of air needs to be moved before a storm is created? Then imagine the sheer power needed to cause the earth plates to heave in such a way that it produces a 9.0 earthquake. Only something with equavilent explosive power of the NUCLEAR WEAPON can create such a catastrophy!! And dun anyone DARE say the USA drop a nuke in the ocean, its plain DUMB.
And just because of this post don't accuse me of being pro-america, you won't? Yeah right I know some people would take this as a personal insult and start blabbering crap. I've a general piece of advice to those I term as fanatics- Just shut the hell up and you won't bother anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home