Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Back... More dead than alive...

Well, first off, I so HATE my finals, and I so HATE my uni right now. Gah I'm feeling so fucking lame now, had my worst exams on the 1st and last day which was accounts and statistics. Accounts was rather hard, but its at least still passable. Statistics on the other hand... lets just say I have a 99.99999% chance of failing the subject.
Why does MMU want us to pass ALL the subjects before letting us proceed to BETA??? WHY??!!! I wanna take LAW for god's sake, and LAW doesn't require anything remotely related the MATHS!!! (For those who don't know, I COMPLETELY SUCK at ANY math subject).
Gawd-damnit... Now my only hope lies with having a very very very kind-hearted lecturer marking my paper. I can of course write in to the prof. but *sigh* what's the use? Given another sem to prepare I still do not have any amount of confidence to take on statistics again...

Arrgh... What the hell. Exams is OVER. For now... after I'm done with seeing my lecturers for all those stuffs I mentioned above I'm going to devote a whole month on computer gaming. HEH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home