Thursday, December 02, 2004

There and back again...

No I've not been to deathhouse gates, nor the fiery pits of hell... certainly not Heaven's door... I've just been wandering KL for the 1 and a half day... :P Naturally I was not alone, but with friends and considered "free" for the time spent there...
*Shrug* we practically wandered the whole of bukit bintang, resulting in massive leg pains when I finally went back home, still sore in fact... but that the heck, I had a good time, so even if I feel sore for the next few days or so... it won't matter as the next great adventure will be from my bedroom to my computer ^^
Yeah I bought 4 dragonlance books from Kinokuniya... spent a whooping 128.44 bucks there, but now I have the full War of Souls trilogy which is btw impossible to find in Melaka... nyahahaha... I'm gonna be buried in the books and my com screen for some time... (2 days apiece for a book... on average)
bleh oh ya meet my long lost (and found) fren in KL... woo~~~ he's changed so much, will not hv recognized him if not of the fact that we were both on the phone asking "where are you..." so we walked into each other ^^ I also met my icq/ penpal at KLCC... haha so the time spent was productive...
bah I'm damn tired... wanna rest... but so amped up that I can hardly close my eyes now... but anywayzzzzz... ciaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Archmagus said...

your fault, I msg u on frenster u never reply, I did tell you there that I'm going to kl... My blog where got chun? so ordinary only...

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home