Saturday, November 27, 2004

Wind of Change

well... as the title suggest... the changing tides...
People come people go, where they reach for, I don't know...
I see the people around me changing, blending in with the society, creating their own groups of pals and forsaking all others who do not go with the flow. People who happily talks away with their group, blatantly ignoring all others, perhaps even aware of what they are saying might be overheard by others, leading to broken hearts and so on...
Ah... human foolishness... that's what I call it, why do people need to create fractions? shunning all others to do not blend in? we might pride ourselves as a multi-cultural society, but everywhere I go I see stereotyping, though perhaps this is the cause of someone who observes only the dark aspects of life... not so, I do see people who mix willingly with everyone, though the numbers are sad... and most of them are only treated as acquintances, not really friends...
When will these people accept the fact that each individual is their own? One need not have to be the same in everything to fit in with society... so I part with this line I have been living with all these while:

Accept people for who they are,
May they walk the paths of light;
Or perhapts the paths of night,
For people belive in what they want to belive in;
It is not up to others, to choose their destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home