Thursday, November 04, 2004

Magic The Gathering

muahahaha... I played my first magic the gathering draft game today, and it so rocks! 5 ppl are playing and 4 of us are noobs at darft. Only QJ is an EXPERT at draft, and Siew, Sim, Kelvin and I just do not know what to do at all. As expected, QJ won the draft using a blue white deck(hates it). Siew came in 2nd with his Green Red and then me with my favorite colours - Red Black of course. Sim had to go back early and so conseded his game to Siew... so siew got one free victory >:)


My current best Champions Rare Posted by Hello

AH... rainy day again... oh I forgot... halfway through the game (when I was resting) someone called Kelvin through siew's handphone. Kelvin's friend has a stomachache and wanted to go back, and so I offered to send her back since everyone else is playing. Lo and behold, the one needing help was none other than my classmate Nadine... haha... oh well...
So all in all that particular day was rather fun outside my daily schedule of boingness... so I'm content...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home