Saturday, November 27, 2004

Dark Musings

I dunno why I am so malancholy today, thinking about life. I see the world changing around me, people blending their personalities to suit the social demands of the majority, or perhaps I'm too much of a minority. I don't care for social life, with all the foolishness I see in this dark world of constant backstabbing, people getting themselves killed for no reason...
I tend to look towards to darker aspects of life, monitoring people washing dirty linen in public... saying things that are not fit to be said about their so-called "Friends". Furthermore about the anti-terror campaign started by the US of A... Often I think, if one side, just one, stopped killing, commiting suicide bombings and such, will the strife be over?? What would be the world be life if the WTC was not bombed?
Why can't people just accept each other as they are? I see ethnic compartmentalisation almost everyday, and hear of each religion preaching itself as the preeminent, that it is only them who will bring about "world peace". Come one, how can u bring world peace when you go about saying "you suck" in the face of any others who opposes you, or more particularly, your religion?
Each religion is created to bring human beings together, and there exist not an accepted religion that principally teaches you to be a bad person. (Satanism is not an accepted religion for any who wants to contradict me). It is only the PEOPLE who practices the religion to the extent of fanatism that is the bane of peace. Hail Hitler, creator of the skinheads (Ok so he wasn't the creator, just the ICON??)
I'm not a social person, indeed I prefer to sit in a corner, observing how other people function in their daily lives. Talking to their group of friends, hanging out with them... while I just trudge on with my own life of lonelyness, living with my computer, radio and TCG...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home