Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The calm AFTER the storm

gaahhhhhhhh... Econs sucked BIG TIME!!! but it was due to the cacatness of my mind... the questions were easy... well, much easier than expected. But since I totally screwed up my midterm, quizzes and everything else, I need to get 70% for this freaking test!! OMG!!! That was actually achievable until I got to the last question... I KNOW how to do it, but I JUST CANT REMEMBER the way to CALCULATE THE VOLUME!!! ARGGHH!!!!!!!!!!! I knew how the graph looked like, I knew the areas of the question, but I just FORGOT the most important part!!! Oh god... DIE... :((
Haiz... but the worst is passed, English is so easy, and for my part I need not study computer applications since I toodle around with my com far too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home