Tuesday, October 19, 2004

MUET speaking is OVER!!!

Hell yeah!! Finally... the goddamned oral is OVER!! Luckily for me the topic is not that hard... Discussing about whom is best to confide your problems too, frens, siblings, parents or teachers. I got the siblings, which is about the worst I can get coz I HAVE NO SIBLINGS!! But then again, I was able to provide ample information to hold on :P.
God I was a bundle of nerves when I entered the room... I must thank candidate A though... He spoke in broken english, giving me some confidence... :P The debate went on quite well with me and candidate D (An IT girl) trading points. Candidate C seemed nervous and did not present that well...
Damn I was lucky... not a situation I'm used to since normally I'm damn unlucky... well...
Haha so I hope each of you reading this and will be taking MUET soon and a good time... GOOD LUCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home